September 2018 Addition
1. SoYoung Raw Linen Large Cooler Lunch Bag: I held out on getting a new lunch bag for a very long time. When I happened upon this bag, I knew I had found my lunch buddy! The outter shell is made from raw linen which has a porous nature, tough stains just need a little bit of scrubbing to remove. The interior is lined for easy clean up as well. It's machine washable, PVC, Pthalate, BPA and Lead Free and fits all my food nicely!
2. Russbe Reusable Snack/Sandwich Bags: No longer am I a plastic bag luncher. Washable, durable, and completely reusable. These bags have held up really well. I now have 2 sets which works great for my week lunches. These eco-friendly bags are completely free of BPA, PVC, latex, phthalates and top rack dishwasher safe.
3. Nature Clean Fruit & Veggie Soak: I am guilty of not thoroughly washing my fruits and veggies. A quick rinse and I was good to go. I recently made the switch to this Canadian wash and am loving it. Super easy, efficient and safe. I have noticed a difference in the colour as well. There is no taste or residue left on the fruit or veggie once washed.
4. Nature Clean Laundry Liquid, Unscented: I have been a name brand laundry washer for years. My mom, her mom all used the same brand. It is time for me to break the cycle and bring my laundry into my natural, green world. I have just started using this, but so far I like it. It is made without enzymes, phosphates, EDTA & NTA (phosphate replacements which are environmentally hazardous), chlorine bleach, synthetic dyes & perfumes, or optical brighteners. I got the unscented and Hypoallergenic, which is perfect for my sensitive skin.
5. The Universe Has Your Back: A 52 Card Deck: These cards are gorgeous! The artwork is very well done. The inspiring messages on each card are powerful, strong and spiritual. These have been on my list for a while and I am so excited to incorporate them into my daily routine.
6. Ellia 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend, 3 Pack: Pay Attention, Be Centered & Let Go: I have been playing with Essential Oils for a while now, but never really dove deep into it. I wanted already made blends that would save time but did not smell strong. I fell upon these and love them! I do not find them too strong and I can enjoy them for long periods of time.
7. flip & tumble Product Bag, Set of 5: Plastic bags are evil! I love these for all my produce needs. They are large, 12" x 14", hold all sizes of veggies and fruits. Polyester material is very durable, machine washable. The mesh allows for the veggies to breathe, so storing in the fridge, is possible without suffocating the veggies!
8. No Trees! Bamboo Dragon Towels, 20 Sheets: How many paper towels do you go through in a day? I saw these and thought "really? Bamboo towels that are washable and reusable, up to 25 times. 100% biodegradable and once it has come to the end of its life, you can toss it in the compost?" But, yup it's true! So cool, welcome to my kitchen :) AND 1 roll will replace up to 6 months of paper towel...so why are they not apart of your kitchen clean up?!
Yoga is YOUR practice, YOUR time, YOUR journey. Let it be what YOU need it to be. Step on your mat and Let it all Go.